23.8.08

Life is like roller coaster..

blog1

Life is like roller coaster..

Yesterday I was six feet under;

Today I'm king of the world.

Last week I was a jobless bastard;

Now I'm once again an engineer.

Months ago I was financially insolvable;

Now I'm spend like it's not a dollar.

Years ago I was a lonely backpacker;

Now I'm blogging pocketful of Her.

Twenty four years ago doctors wasn't sure whether my mum has a son or daughter;

Now my life is a larger than life blockbuster,

for my friends, family, me and last but not least Her...

Life is like a roller coaster,

it always ends with joys and tears..

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Well, take care and wish ya all the best for upcoming undertakings ya...

Beverly's Secret said...

All the best to you!!!
Strive for your bright future :D

p/s: I'll be back end of this year, 3 months vacation.. we should meet :)

林康亿 said...

akira:
thx man..

same to u..

beverly:
yo thx gal..

we muz meet..

den post my photo on ur secret land..

let ur fans envy me..

muz b fun.. hehehe...

haha..

ask mr & mrs ah tat and mr & mrs shantzer too la..

Beverly's Secret said...

Ya ya!!! AGREE~~
Then you must come to Seremban :p

LuLu said...

errr....Y drop me into ur topic?!