21.2.08

My New Toy

have received a new toy from Beverly few days ago..

cant remember when was the last time i received a toy as present..

but it doesnt matter..

im stil excited as eva..

haha..

gift1

its a whoopee cushion, and its from America.. haha..

u may say "wat so special about this kid's toy" or "come on.. how old r u?"

tell u wat.. i first saw it on an american tv show when i was a kid..

dun ask me wat show was dat.. it was decade ago..

and it was once in my toys wanted list..

so.. its like a long delayed dream-comes-true for me..

haha..

thx to Beverly.. and of course thx to my Her..

ok..

FOR those who r not familiar with the function of Whoopee Cushion,

the following video clip wil demonstrate how to use a whoopee cushion..



WARNING: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.. PERSONNEL IN THIS VIDEO CLIP IS PROFESSIONAL TRAINED.

haha..

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, it is funny... I wan one of this also... hehe...

Beverly's Secret said...

This is AWESOME!! Great post ever!
I'm loving it~~

Mei-Wah said...

oh!!! u r the winner?

had fun with ur toy?